Webinar: Coding - ICD-10-CM - Symptoms, Injuries, External Causes, Factors Influencing Health Status, and Codes for Special Purposes
About this webinarBecome familiar with the ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines and Conventions specific to disorders classified in Chapters 18, 19, 20, 21, and 22: Symptoms, Injuries, External Causes, Factors Influencing Health Status, and Codes for Special Purposes. Common diagnoses with emphasis on the organization, terminology, and tabular guidelines within the disease categories are discussed.
- Buy 8 and save 7%
- Buy 10 and save 17%
- Buy 13 and save 27%
- Buy 15 and save 33%
- Buy 20 and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
- Review ICD-10-CM chapter-specific coding guidelines for Chapter 18: Symptoms, signs, and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings, not elsewhere classified
- Review the ICD-10-CM chapter-specific coding guidelines for Chapter 19: Injury, poisoning, and certain other consequences of external causes
- Review the ICD-10-CM chapter-specific coding guidelines for Chapter 20: External causes of morbidity
- Review the ICD-10-CM chapter-specific coding guidelines for Chapter 21: Factors influencing health status and contact with health services
- Review the ICD-10-CM chapter-specific coding guidelines for Chapter 22: Codes for special purposes
- Present scenarios and documentation issues relevant to Chapters 18 through 22
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!