Webinar: Coding - 2022 Updates - ICD-10-PCS (8/17 1pm - 2pm ET)
Presenter(s):Lori Purcell, RHIA, CCS
Continuing Education Units:AHIMA (1.0) AAPC (1.0) NAHAM (0.5)
Description:This webinar explores the new and revised International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Procedure Coding System (ICD-10-PCS) codes and guidance for 2022. NOTE: This webinar content is based on regulatory changes released third quarter 2021.
Date & Time:8/17/2021 1:00 PM EST
This webinar explores the new and revised International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Procedure Coding System (ICD-10-PCS) codes and guidance for 2022. NOTE: This webinar content is based on regulatory changes released third quarter 2021.
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource or nThrive Education-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgeSource or nThrive Education content/live events within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and content/live events, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or nThrive Education or accessed the live event.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!
- Individual Purchase: Entitles you to access the live webinar from a single device. A Zoom link that is unique to you will be sent via email. You may purchase for multiple individual learners so each can access on their own device.
- Group Purchase: A Zoom link will be sent to the purchaser, who may share the Zoom invitation (up to 25 participants). For individuals to receive CEUs from the live event, please submit participants' names and email addresses to email@example.com.
*** Purchasing for more than 25 participants requires a separate eCommerce account.***
• Learn the new PCS codes and guidelines for 2022
• Review PCS changes to reduce coding queries
• Highlight new technologies for surgical procedures