Post-Acute Foundational Coding: Home Health - Medicare Reimbursement
About thisThis course provides an overview of ICD-10-CM coding for home health. It explores the HH PPS and PDGM, components of Medicare home health reimbursement, and how OASIS and PDGM impact payment.
- Buy 8 and save 7%
- Buy 10 and save 17%
- Buy 13 and save 27%
- Buy 15 and save 33%
- Buy 20 and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
- Provide a basic overview of the Home Health Prospective Payment System (HH PPS) and Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) for home health agencies (HHAs)
- Explore the specific components of Medicare home health reimbursement
- Describe the role of coding in PDGM and its relationship to Medicare reimbursement
- Evaluate ICD-10-CM coding guidelines that impact reimbursement
- Determine how Outcomes and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) data and PDGM case-mix groups impact payment
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!