Foundational Coding: Professional Credential Exam Prep Procedural – HCPCS Level II
About this CourseThis course provides an in-depth look at the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) Level II codes. Correct code assignment and examples are reviewed in preparation for a professional credential exam.
- Buy 8 and save 7%
- Buy 10 and save 17%
- Buy 13 and save 27%
- Buy 15 and save 33%
- Buy 20 and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
• Introduce the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
• Provide a historical background on HCPCS and briefly examine the three levels of HCPCS coding
• Learn how HCPCS Level II codes are organized and applied
• Discuss coding guidance regarding HCPCS vs. Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) coding
• Describe how the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) edits apply to HCPCS coding
• Study example questions for the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!