Foundational Coding: ICD-10-CM - General Coding Guidelines
About this CourseThe ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting direct the correct assignment of ICD-10-CM codes. The course will examine the coding guidelines for selecting and reporting the Principal diagnosis along with additional diagnoses. The general guidelines and conventions of ICD-10-CM and the chapter-specific guidelines will be covered in separate, individual courses.
- Buy 8 for $28.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $25.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 13 for $22.00 each and save 27%
- Buy 15 for $20.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 20 for $18.00 each and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
• Introduce the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
• Review the coding conventions used in the ICD-10-CM code book
• Examine the general coding guidelines for ICD-10-CM
• Explain the rules for multiple coding for a single condition versus combination codes
• Discuss the guidelines for coding signs and symptoms, acute and chronic conditions and sequela
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!