Foundational Coding: Circumstances of Admission
About this courseThis course provides an in-depth look at the circumstances of admission. The circumstance of admission concept and the impact it has in an inpatient setting is reviewed. Also, the principal diagnosis as it relates to the circumstances of admission is explored in order to teach coding concepts.
- Buy 8 and save 7%
- Buy 10 and save 17%
- Buy 13 and save 27%
- Buy 15 and save 33%
- Buy 20 and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
• Review the definition of principal diagnosis
• Define the concept of the circumstances of admission
• Describe the interrelationship of the principal diagnosis, the circumstances of admission, and medical necessity
• Explain the impact of the circumstances of admission within the coding guidelines for principal diagnosis assignment
• Explore examples of circumstances of admission in relation to principal diagnosis selection in the inpatient setting
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!