E/M Coding: Overview of Hospital Emergency Services
About this CourseThis course provides an overview of the required components for Hospital Emergency Services section of Evaluation and Management (E/M) codes. It takes an in-depth look at hospital emergency services and offers specific documentation examples and scenarios emphasizing these elements. This activity is for physicians.
Category:Evaluation and Management
- Buy 8 for $28.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $25.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 13 for $22.00 each and save 27%
- Buy 15 for $20.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 20 for $18.00 each and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
• Demonstrate understanding of hospital emergency services and examines their purpose, guidelines, and use
• Comprehend the required components for the Emergency Department Services section of Evaluation and Management (E/M) codes
• Analyze the specific key components, contributory factors, and documentation requirements that impact E/M code selection and reimbursement
|CME (expiring CEU date)||02/2021|
|CME (credit value)||0.5|
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!