E/M Coding: MDM - Office Visits (99202-99215)
Continuing Education Units:AAPC (0.5)
About this courseThis course provides an in-depth look at evaluation and management (E/M) codes 99202-99215 and the medical decision making (MDM) component for office visits. It explores guidelines and offers specific documentation examples and scenarios emphasizing this element.
Category:Courses/Coding/Evaluation and Management
- Buy 8 and save 7%
- Buy 10 and save 17%
- Buy 13 and save 27%
- Buy 15 and save 33%
- Buy 20 and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
- Explain medical decision making (MDM) for evaluation and management (E/M) office visits
- Define the terms referred to in MDM levels
- Discover how to determine E/M codes by applying MDM leveling to the:
1) Number and complexity of problems addressed
2) Amount and/or complexity of data to be reviewed and analyzed
3) Risk of complications, morbidity, and/or mortality
- Identify guidelines and other important factors for MDM
- Explore examples of leveling with MDM
|Continuing education units||AAPC (credit value)|
|AAPC (credit value)||0.5|
|AAPC (expiring CEU date)||2/28/2022|
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!