E/M Coding: Introduction to Evaluation and Management Coding
Continuing Education Units:CME (0.5)
About this CourseEvaluation and Management (E/M) codes are widely reported by providers of all specialties in medical facilities and clinics, and describe a large portion of the medical care provided to patients. Even though E/M codes are some of the most frequently billed codes, they are often the least understood. Specific E/M codes exist for different types of encounters, such as office visits, hospital visits, or emergency department visits. Within each type of encounter, codes report progressive levels of care and documentation requirements. This continuing medical education provides an introduction to evaluation and management (E/M) coding with examination of E/M coding components, services, statuses, and contributory factors. This activity is for physicians.
Category:Evaluation and Management
- Buy 8 for $28.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $25.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 13 for $22.00 each and save 27%
- Buy 15 for $20.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 20 for $18.00 each and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
• Comprehends Evaluation and Management (E/M) coding and summarizes its purpose, guidelines, and use
• Identifies the three factors of E/M code assignment including the various types of service and patient statuses
• Demonstrates understanding of the specific key component, contributory factors, and documentation requirements that impact E/M code selection and reimbursement
|Continuing education units||CNE (credit value)|
|CME (credit value)||0.5|
|CME (expiring CEU date)||02/2021|
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!