Diagnostic Coding: ICD-10-CM Chapter 4 - Endocrine, Nutritional, and Metabolic Diseases
Continuing Education Units:AHIMA (2) AAPC (1)
About this CourseThis course provides a comprehensive review of endocrine, nutritional, and metabolic diseases in ICD-10-CM Chapter 4. It looks at coding conventions, sequencing rules, and chapter-specific instructions in ICD-10-CM for coding endocrine, nutritional, and metabolic disorders. Coding scenarios aid the learner in applying the educational elements reviewed in this course.
- Buy 8 for $28.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $25.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 13 for $22.00 each and save 27%
- Buy 15 for $20.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 20 for $18.00 each and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
• Understand the anatomy of the endocrine system and the different hormonal, nutritional, and metabolic physiological processes
• Identify common metabolic disorders such as cystic fibrosis, fluid overload, and nutritional disorders (e.g., vitamin deficiencies and obesity)
• Apply general ICD-10-CM coding principles and Chapter 4 specific coding conventions and guidelines to endocrine, nutritional, and metabolic diseases
• Assign accurate ICD-10-CM codes to endocrine, nutritional, and metabolic diseases
|Continuing education units||AAPC (credit value), AHIMA (credit value)|
|AAPC (credit value)||1|
|AAPC (expiring CEU date)||06/2020|
|AHIMA (credit value)||2|
|AHIMA (expiring CEU date)||06/2020|
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!