Clinical Revenue Cycle: Medical Terminology - An Introduction
About this courseThis course provides an overview of medical terminology for revenue cycle. Prefixes, word origins, suffixes, singular vs. plural terms, and combining vowels are explored in order to teach medical terminology concepts.
Category:Courses/Clinical Revenue Cycle
- Buy 8 and save 7%
- Buy 10 and save 17%
- Buy 13 and save 27%
- Buy 15 and save 33%
- Buy 20 and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
- Define prefixes, word origins, and suffixes as they relate to medical terminology
- Analyze health care terminology by breaking apart terms into word parts
- Understand the proper use of combining vowels when creating medical terms
- State the proper use of the rules for creating singular vs. plural versions of medical terms
- Utilize interactive learning activities to advance the use of accurate medical terminology
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!