Clinical Foundations: Pharmacology - Drug Toxicity
About this CourseThis course provides an overview of drug toxicity fundamentals, examining harmful drug effects within specific populations. It takes an in-depth look at medical record documentation for adverse drug effects and as well as the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) drug coding guidelines.
- Buy 8 for $28.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $25.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 13 for $22.00 each and save 27%
- Buy 15 for $20.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 20 for $18.00 each and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
• Learn drug toxicity fundamentals
• Examine harmful drug effects, including hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity
• Explore drug effects within specific populations
• Review the medical record for adverse drug effect documentation
• Study the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) Table of Drugs and Chemicals as well as drug coding guidelines
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!