Case Management: NOTICE Act
About this courseThis course provides an overview of the Federal Notice of Observation Treatment and Implication for Care Eligibility (NOTICE Act) and the Medicare Outpatient Observation Notice (MOON). Areas reviewed include guideline requirements and financial impact.
- Buy 8 and save 7%
- Buy 10 and save 17%
- Buy 13 and save 27%
- Buy 15 and save 33%
- Buy 20 and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
- Review the levels of patient status
- Introduce the Federal Notice of Observation Treatment and Implication for Care Eligibility (NOTICE Act) and the Medicare Outpatient Observation Notice (MOON)
- Discuss the financial impact explained in the MOON for beneficiaries and hospitals
- Review the guideline requirements of the NOTICE Act
- Understand the difference between the MOON and the two-midnight rule
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!