Billing & Reimbursement: NCCI - MUE - Facility Outpatient
About this CourseThis course provides an in-depth look at National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) facility outpatient MUEs for billing and reimbursement. Areas reviewed include the different MUEs and how to apply them in outpatient facility coding.
Category:Courses/Billing & Reimbursement
- Buy 8 for $28.00 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $25.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 13 for $22.00 each and save 27%
- Buy 15 for $20.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 20 for $18.00 each and save 40%
Volume Pricing Available
• Introduce the general and chapter-specific National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
• Review how the MUEs affect coding, billing, and reimbursement of outpatient facilities
• Examine the different MUEs and how to apply them when coding
• Study examples of outpatient facility coding using the MUEs
|AAPC (expiring CEU date)||07/2019|
|AAPC (credit value)||0.5|
We want you to have peace of mind with any purchase made through the nThrive e-commerce store. If you have changed your mind for any reason after purchasing any course or application through the nThrive e-commerce store, you may request a full refund within 7 days after you have made your purchase, provided that for KnowledgeSource-related refunds, you have not logged into KnowledgSource within the return window, and for courses, you have not opened the course within the return window. Due to the content-rich nature of our applications and courses, we are unable to provide refunds once you have logged into KnowledgeSource or if you have already opened the course.
In order to initiate a refund, please send an email to support@nThriveEducation.com with your name and best contact information and we will take care of you. Once we receive your request, a member of our nThrive support team will reach out to you to complete the refund process.
Please feel free to reach out to support@nThriveEducation.com if you have any other concerns or questions – we always welcome feedback on how to better serve you!